Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Graphic Artists Guild Postcard


Graphic Artists Guild postcard

My postcard was finally printed, mailed and delivered today. The image I chose is titled Waiting For Inspiration and is a paper and digital collage illustration. I created it as a self promotional piece.

As a featured artist on the Northern California GAG website, I was given the opportunity to use my artwork in a GAG sponsored mailing. The postcard was mailed to publishers, GAG members, and other industry professionals and was an awesome marketing effort. It markets my work as an illustrator and invites members and the industry community to monthly luncheons held at Lulu's restaurant in San Francisco.

I was an active volunteer on the GAG luncheon committee for a brief while. Just recently I have found a new position as the featured artist postcard coordinator. I worked with PsPrint, an online print service, and received excellent customer service and final product. I'm already looking forward to the next featured artist's postcard.

No comments: