Sunday, February 27, 2011

Craft Published in Cloth Paper Scissors!

Cloth Paper Scissors Cover
March/April 2011 Issue

My Deux Pois Bakery confections were a contest finalist for a reader challenge hosted by Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. The challenge was called "All Buttoned Up" and needed to showcase the obvious, buttons!

It was a great surprise to receive my copy of the magazine in the mail before it even hit the news stand! I didn't know they were going to gift me a free copy. And I got a double feature...the contents page and the feature article. How sweet is that?

Cloth Paper Scissors
Contents Page 3

Cloth Paper Scissors
Feature Page 79

3 comments:

Andrew Finnie said...

wow that's wonderful Stacis a big congrats - you should be pretty stoked. You know that just looks good enough to eat.

It's really good work :)

Andrew Finnie said...

err make that Stacia!!!! :(

damn keyboard :)

Stacia said...

Thanks Andrew!